Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Who's Jersey?

Dont' worry, i won't flood these boards. Just had a few things on my mind right off the bat.

If you could get any NBA player's jersey, whose would it be? Feel free to be indecisive. Oh yeah, if you already have one/some, say whose it is; and, say whose you want.

I would either go with Iverson's Denver Jersey (though i wish Nugget jerseys were cooler looking) or Dwight Howard (i love this man, jsut wish he'd stop handing over the ball. Of course, he only jsut turned 21). I perhaps would also go for a pistons one instead. either Prince or Billups.

Only Basketball Jersey I have is Chris Webber. From when he was at UofM. Its a rather tight fit though, got it in 6th or 7th grade.

3 comments:

Patrick said...

I have a Yao jersey. The color and design are the current ones...though I wish they were the color and design from their champ years.

I kinda have to get a Battier jersey now. He's moved to the top of my fav player list.

jeremy said...

that's a tough one... I wouldn't sport a jersey too often, though I would definitely wear one to a game, but I guess it depends on the circumstances. In no particular order:

old school:
James Worthy
Robert Horry (Rockets version)
Olajuwon
and
'86 Jordan [if I'm allowed to sell it :]

current:
Bynum
Mo Evans (Lakers, went to UT)
or Odom

but with all of the trading & free agency goin' on; I'd be hesitant to go with one of those so I might just default to Yao or Ginobili (they ain't goin' nowhere).

jake said...

man you guys picked some great ones. i think the red and gold horry may be my first pick.
or maybe:
olajuwon
dr. j

if i had to go current:
ginobili
battier
matrix
brontosaurus

right now,
my jersey level = 0