Monday, April 27, 2009

Where will amazing happen?

Sometimes NBA has very good marketing campaigns. I guess (this years slogan) 'Where Will Amazing Happen' is not terrible. But considering last year was 'Where amazing happens' makes this year's retarded. Last year's is practically an answer to this years questions.

Where will amazing happen? Here. Where amazing happens. The NBA.

As the comedically challenged Carlos Mencia would say, "Derrr."
===================

The first round is always so tough to follow. Usually i can't check out the board cause i am still watching the prior night's games while new games are going on. I'm actually watching the houston portland game now (monday). I would be more behind but i didn't watch detroit, adn there were a couple blowouts.

5 comments:

Patrick said...

Speaking of blowouts. Denver beat NO by 60 points? Thats rediculus!

dullstone said...

I jsut saw that. wtf!. Biggest margin since Minneapolis Lakers vs St Louis Hawks, haha.

dullstone said...

And i think this is a reason for LA to worry a bit about denver. I'm not saying denver better or anything like that. Just that denver is showing something LAL isn't really.

Before the game, kenny said he was looking for LAL to show that killer instinct, knockout punch, etc. And, yet again, in their final game, instead of keeping or expanding on a 20 point lead, LA let Utah get to under 10 again.

Meanwhile, denver is taking a 20 point 1st period lead and extending it to 58.

Anyway, I hope those two teams meet up. will be a good one to watch.

Patrick said...

Actually, I doubt it will be a good match up. NO is injured. Denver isn't this good by a long shot. Lakers will kill them.

dullstone said...

I still expect LA to dominate. But, i find myself suddenly more interested in the potential series than i would have been a week ago.

I didn't say it was a 'good match up'. I said it would be 'fun to watch'. different meanings.