Sunday, December 30, 2007

Maurice Brooks = Putz

If you don't believe he is a putz, look at his picture.
http://www.nba.com/features/player_rankings.html

I know i shouldn't worry about retard sports journalists. But, not having Chauncey Billups in the top 20 for MVP is sickening. I even wrote that dumbass an email. I have never sent in an email to any website (or website guy) before.

Also, i was watching this ESPN recap of the season thus far. The words "Detroit" and "Pistons" were not mentioned once on the whole program. 2nd best record in the NBA, not one breath wasted on them. For rizzle! It reminds me of when Detroit won the championship in '03 and all espn talked about was what LA would do now, immediately following the final game.

Why does everyone hate Detroit so much? Except TNT, those are the only guys I hear give them respect.

3 comments:

dullstone said...

Props to this guy though
http://my.nba.com/thread.jspa?threadID=400024687

He gives detroit credit, and, the artical is actually interesting.

dullstone said...

I have still never figured out how to edit comments, i want to fix that link in last post.

Patrick said...

I'm just glad your a Pistons fan. Keeps these posts intersting. I'd like to be a Pistons fan, but my short stay in Michigan wasn't too pleasant and Rasheed Wallace is a bitch of a man. I like Prince though.

Go Tom!

fix that link