Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Orl-Bos

I'm glad the visiting teams are winning. should make the playoffs more interesting.

Rondo seemed pretty much invisible this game, i thought. He usually starts off every game repeatedly getting in the paint and having 10 points b4 the period is out. I don't remember him getting to the rim in the halfcourt once. I guess that is probably mostly because of Howard.

We been talking a bit about how much we hate certain boston players. so i thoguht i mention the ones i like. I guess they are all bigs.

I was pretty impressed with what Big Baby was able to do under the hoop last year in the playoffs. But this year he didnt' just add a 18-19 jumpshot; he added a 18-19 foot jumpshot that is money. I guess i like undersized bigs that can outperform their conterparts. First Maxiell, then Millsap, now Big Baby (though Millsap is the best;D).

K Perkins. I think if Greg Oden weren't in the league people would make fun of how old KP looks. I thoguht he was an old vet. Though that is, perhaps, because he has some old school post moves that look like they are from a slightly older era.

Powe. I like Powe too. A man of tremendous character who had rather rediculous adversity growing up. He is not playing though; so nuts to him.

1 comment:

jake said...

i agree. i like all 3 of those dudes. i work with kendrick perkin's cousin. he was AMPED last year during the finals. apparently he's a really nice kid