Monday, May 25, 2009

mo williams gets stitches

this is from hoopshype.com-

When asked whether the hit was a cheap shot, Williams replied, "Most definitely." "That was the second time -- you can recall the play when I dove out of bounds last game he gave me an elbow then," Williams said. Williams said he has no previous history with Johnson, a reserve guard for the Magic. "I've got bigger fish to fry," Williams said. "I've got to figure out how to make some shots. I could care less about Anthony Johnson. He plays 12 minutes a game, I could care less."



I watched that play more than once, and couldn't decide it was a malicious elbow. what did you guys think?

Also, how cold blooded is that last line? anthony johnson must be like 'ouch!'

He's right though, they got bigger fish to fry. Chad may be a prophet with that orlando shit..orlando is straight up out playing those fools.

4 comments:

dullstone said...

Looked like a pretty natural movement to me. I think no malicious intent.
----------
Clev definately in trouble. Hedo was 1-11 and Dwight played like 24 minutes. Only if Mo plays all-star calibre basketball does Cle have a chance.
------------
And this Miracle lebron shot...shutup already tv dudes!

Amazing shot? yes. does it tend to happen at least once a series, i think so. I have heard several people say that shot pretty much catapults Lebron to the stratosphere. Just way too much hype. I have seen J.R. Smith make crazier shots several times. That doesn't mean he is god in baggy shorts.

Besides, lebron is already in the stratosphere. That shot really is not a big deal. They are going crazy just cause it is Lebron. One half-lucky shot doesn't alter his awesomeness.

Plus they are saying it is better than Jordan's shot on craig ehlo. Come on, jordan remained in the air until all the white people were back on the ground, THEN, he shot it.

Besides, Rex Champman's shot impressed me a lot more at the time:D (yes, this is the cleanest video of it i could find)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE5RGClCDp4

Blogspot is so ghetto. I said "link," damnit!

dullstone said...

Mo Williams is sensitive;)

jake said...

couldn't agree more. i was way less excited/impressed about that shot than all the analysts i heard talking about it. it was a great shot, but come on guys...

dullstone said...

speaking of Mo Williams being sensitive. i am still laughing at how he listens to phil collins - in the air tonight before games to get pumped. And now, they play it over the PA. I think they should consider what negative effects that song might be having on the rest of the team.