Thursday, June 14, 2007

Bronnie's new boy's name!?!?!



So I was going to comment on the whole dynasty question. But then I clicked on the link Jake included. That's when all attempts at formulating my opinion flew out the window.



So, Bronbron's new kid is named "Bryce Maximus James"! Seriously! I think Jake must have given him the idea for that name.



What was the character that Homer hung out with during the episode when he changed his name to Max Power?



Maybe it's just the Maximus part that does it. Bryce James is kind of a cool name. I guess whenever you add a Maximus you immediately kick it into maximum overdrive!!!!


You crank it to 11!!!!
You put it OVER-THE-TOP!!!!
You are the MAXIMUS!!!!!!

AWESOME....

1 comment:

jeremy said...

wasn't 'Maximus' the lead characters name in the movie Gladiator. Anyone wanna bet LeBron loves that movie?