Friday, March 30, 2007

Spurs to Win.

I meant to board this about a month ago. Now, my prediciton won't be as impressive win it comes true.

You know I pick Detroit Pistons to win it all. I have every year since i was sentient. But really, i think Spurs will be the champs. I know it isn't really that bold of a prediction, especially to a bunch of spurs fans/people from texas. Most of the season, i would have said they have as good of a chance as the other top teams. But lately, i have felt they are clear favorites. Now, i'm not gonna talk bad about Detroit; so i'll just say--in the west: Dallas seems to have the best chance on SA. But i jsut can't see it happening over 7 games.

I would say more on why SA has best chance. But I'm tired as heck.

1 comment:

jake said...

i agree. i think SA does have the best chance. barely.
cause, amare.
and josh howard/dirk.
and yao.
and detroit.

but i still agree with you.