Friday, June 6, 2008

Prettiest Play Evar?




So, what is the prettiest play ever?

Jimi and I were talking about this while watching a surprisingly entertaining Finals game 1.

Jordan's going up and then, for no particular reason, switching hands.

Jordan - "I just want you guys to know, that I am completely fucking around here."


Also in the list:

Dwight's rediculus full extension dunk.
Dr J's rock the baby.
Garnett's idea of a block where he just grabs the hook shot out of the guy's hand.

Lets hear em.

7 comments:

Jimi said...

I found some good ones on youshmoob:

Dr J:
DRJ1
DRJ2

Jordan:
Jordan1
Jordan2
Jordan3

Kobe:
Kobe1
Kobe2

Breakin ankles:
Breakin1
Breakin2
Breakin3
Breakin4

Vince:
Vince

LeBron:
LeBron1

Duh-White:
Dwight
The last one is the extension dunk. The #2 is awesome as well, mostly because of the situation.

This could go on forever really.

dullstone said...

too bad you can't link the nba vids, they are a lot clearer there.

One recent play i like it this D wade to Shaq one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7k9GERw_Lk

I like the one from this post season where chris paul fakes duncan into the air and runs around him, too.

dullstone said...

I'm not sure how to make fancy links.

I thought it was something like .....(lol, i gave an example, put i am not allowed to post with a bad url.) I can't remember how.

Anyway, i thought this was a good time to get away with posting an isiah vid:) make sure to click on 'high quality' version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsEM_15fxpM

dullstone said...

I just watched that vince top 10. #5 was incredible; I don't think i have seen that one before. Probably the only people who would ever have a chance of doing that are Dr. J, and maybe, -maybe-Jordan.

Jimi said...

Fancy links syntax goes like this:

<a href="www.yahoo.com">Link Text Here</a>

Now for extra credit, how did I write the above line without it actually turning into a link?

dullstone said...

I wondered how you did that too! Tanks Jimi.

Patrick said...

Tanks! Lets do it!