Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Canseco'esque?



Patrick - you're going to love this one. Maybe this'll get some attention maybe it won't. I don't know that corruption will change things but I freakin' hope so.



This corroborates all conspiracy theories for some & for others is a guy trying to minimize his jail sentence by lying about the NBA.


Sadly... after a slimeball started the whole steroids/hgh talk in baseball, I'm inclined to believe him.


http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3436401

3 comments:

jeremy said...

Wow - been watching all of the pregame stuff and it's actually getting quite a bit of coverage. I didn't expect that. Once someone deduced that the '02 series had to the the Kings-Lakers, it took off.

Been trying to find ref stats and could only find them at a betting site: Covers.com

Patrick said...

"we all think that probably referees should be under a separate entity than the NBA entirely. I mean, that's what we'd like to see probably in the NBA. It would just be separate and apart from it. But I don't think that's going to happen."
-Phil Jackson

He's now my hero.

dullstone said...

I seriously copied that same quote and was just about to paste it. I think that is an awesome idea.