Friday, December 22, 2006

The Answer is Questionable?

Jake, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one. I think with this trade, Denver has jumped to the elite. I know its early to make predictions...they haven't played together and all that...but Denver's offence is already geared towards AI's style of play. He's got 15 games to let his ego ride, then Melo comes back and this team will be unstoppable. I don't know about record-wise, but if this team doesn't get to the Western Conference finals, I would be shocked.

Oh...and the East sucks. I could list the ways, but they are too numerous. Orlando looks good, they even have a decent record against the West...and Howard is faaaantastic. All I gotta say is they better hope he doesn't get injured. Can you tell I'm feeling the lose of TMac?

Speaking of injuries...did you see that injury to Dirk? Oh my god! Some guy kicked him right in his ankle! So, the question I pose is...what can Dallas do without Dirk?

Next up: Some stats of MVP canidates...

No comments: