Monday, December 25, 2006

6 weeks...

Its so sad. I really think the Rockets had a chance this year. I'm not sure they will even make the playoffs now.
One bright spot in that game where Yao got hurt. Battier had 28 points. Someone had to score something, but he did it so easily. I'm surprised at how good he is at posting up.
Anyways, I think the Rockets will have to play .500 ball in order to make the playoffs with Yao out. In order to do that, Tracy will have to get back on the floor an Bonzi has got to start playing with at least a glimmer of how he played last year. That...actually is another bright spot. Since he will have to take on more of the offensive load, maybe he will be able to pick up his game. I wouldn't be surprised if he moved into the starting lineup...not that he deserves to.
I love how Alston has been playing too. He's actually started penetrating. That is key.
Alas...20 games without yao and January is going to be extra tough. I expect they will lose 10 out of those 14 games.
He coulda been MVP
So sad...

No comments: