Thursday, July 9, 2009

spurs get mcdyess!

how does tom feel about this? i'm sure yer a big fan of antonio, since he gave you so many valuable minutes, but isn't it a little better to have him on a team that you can combine with his name so easily. san antonio mcdyess? come on its like it was destined to happen.

but seriously, with the additions of RJ and mcdyess the spurs are looking ok right now. all i could think when they picked up RJ was "man! why don't they get someone decent to back timmy up?! if they've got room on that roster, thats who they need to get!"
and now this. i like the move. i dont know if it makes them LAL calibur, but i like the move.

what about you guys?

3 comments:

Patrick said...

great move by the spurs. they still have the best organization in the league

dullstone said...

i been slightly out of loop cause I'm in the U.P.

I'm stoked for Mycdyess. As a person, or character-wise, he may be my fav player in the NBA. I lurve him.

I'm glad went to SA. 1. He deserves a team like SA. 2. I can continue to cheer for him since SA is one of my favorite teams. I didn't want him to go to someone like Boston. I don't like them.

All the times last year that the pistons just went through the motions, McDyess was giving superlative effort. He really digs deep.

dullstone said...

question. Is McDyess starting, or will he be a super-sub?