Wednesday, February 7, 2007

MVP's so far?

So I was thinking about it, and of course I'm biased. But what about T-Mac? Now I know I said Yao was going to be the MVP before the season started, but what about the Mac now that Yao has been out? Nobody seems to be even considering him.

I understand the arguments for Nash, even though they need to give it a rest. They got tired of giving MJ the award every year, so nobody had problems throwing one the Chucksters way at least one time.

Dirk, yeah, his team is doing amazing. Yet he has more support than Tracy, and his numbers are very similar.

Then there is Kobe. MAN DO I HATE THAT GUY. But I have to give him props. He's too frigging good.

Then lastly on my list is Agent Zero. Mr Gilbert Arenas. I'm liking the Wizards. It's pretty fortunate that I moved to a city that has a team that I think is easily likeable. He seems like a pretty cool cat. Plus he's got the numbers, and his team aint half bad

1 comment:

Patrick said...

I am biased also, but I think T-Mac should at least get a consideration. It is simply amazing that they have kept winning without Yao. I would say that their winning is primarily due to Tracy's play, because if he doesn't play well they lose. However, a lot of the credit needs to go to Howard, Battier, and Mutumbo as well.